Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
(Last updated May 4, 2022)
Vermont College of Fine Arts is planning for full on-campus residencies moving forward, beginning with the April Graphic Design and Film residencies and continuing through the summer. Each program will have the ability for remote participation in the residency for those student unable to attend the on-campus residency. Our guidelines for the on-campus residencies are linked below. Throughout the pandemic the COVID-19 landscape has changed, and our responses have changed, as well. We continue to monitor the guidance from the CDC and Vermont Department of Health. VCFA reserves the right to update our guidelines accordingly given changing information, and always with our focus on the safety and well-being of our whole VCFA community and the broader communities in which we all live. Should we make changes or adjustments to our guidelines, we will inform the college community as necessary.
- COVID guidelines for residencies »
- Submit your proof of vaccination and booster shot »
- Complete the VCFA Health Pledge »
- Find free/low-cost testing and vaccinations sites in your state » (Also, many CVS and Walgreens provide free/low cost tests.)
Additional Health and Safety Measures
- Air purifiers/cleaners/scrubbers will be placed in all classrooms, cafeteria, and bathrooms.
- Housekeeping staff will use appropriate cleaning procedures for bathrooms, high-traffic areas, and high-contact areas and surfaces. Additionally, cleaning supplies will be made available in bathrooms in order for students to use them between housekeepers’ daily shifts.
- Hand sanitizer will be available across campus, and extra masks are made widely available across campus.
- The cafeteria will be supplied with hand sanitizer and air purifiers. Cafeteria staff have been vaccinated. To-go containers will be supplied for people to take their meals to their rooms; however, people who feel comfortable eating in the cafeteria will be allowed to do so. High-touch surfaces in the cafeteria will be sanitized regularly.
- The cafe will be supplied with hand sanitizer and air purifiers. Cafe Anna staff are fully vaccinated. Drinks and pre-packaged food will be available to purchase. High-touch surfaces in the cafe will be sanitized regularly.
HEERF – Emergency Relief Grants
- HEERF Quarterly Expenditure Report – 12-31-22 (opens PDF) »
- HEERF Quarterly Expenditure Report, 9/30/21 (opens PDF) »
- HEERF Quarterly Expenditure Report, 6/30/21 (opens PDF) »
- HEERF Quarterly Expenditure Report, 3/31/21 (opens PDF) »
- HEERF Quarterly Expenditure Report, 12/31/20 (opens PDF) »
- HEERF Quarterly Expenditure Report, 9/30/20 (opens PDF) »
- CARES Act HEERF info — October 31, 2022 (opens PDF) »
Prior Messages & Communications
- January 20, 2022 community update
- August 11, 2021 community update
- August 4, 2021 community update
- CARES Act HEERF info — October 31, 2022
- CARES Act HEERF info — January 14, 2022
- CARES Act HEERF info — July 8, 2021
- CARES Act HEERF info — April 2, 2021
- CARES Act HEERF info — August 24, 2020
- CARES Act HEERF info — July 27, 2020
- CARES Act HEERF info — July 6, 2020
- May 5, 2020 community update
- April 29, 2020 library update
- April 20, 2020 community update
- March 26, 2020 library update
- March 20, 2020 library update
- March 17, 2020 press release
- March 12, 2020 COVID-19 update
- March 6, 2020 COVID-19 update