The registrar’s office maintains academic records for VCFA students and graduates. VCFA students use myVCFA, the college’s secure, password-protected website, to do the following:

  • Request and pay for official transcripts (see fees below)
  • View and print unofficial transcripts
  • View and print your semester schedule (for enrollment verification purposes)
  • Manage your contact information
  • Access billing statements
  • Make tuition payments by credit card

Note: When logging in to myVCFA, the username will be firstname.lastname (as listed in the student’s VCFA email address). If the student needs to request an account, they should use their nine-digit student ID number, which can be found on their student ID card or on all billing statements. (If the ID number is less than nine digits long, add zeros to the beginning of the number when entering it on myVCFA.)  

Transcript Fees:

  • Unofficial Transcript (available via myVCFA) – Free
  • Official Transcript* (request via myVCFA) – $10

*Official transcript requests will be processed in the order in which they are received. Please allow up to two weeks for processing (although it rarely takes more than a few days).

IMPORTANT: VCFA does not accept third party transcript requests from other institutions or organizations on a student’s behalf. Students must request transcripts directly through myVCFA, the secure student portal.

Additional Transcript Services & Fees**

  • Overnight Delivery (FedEx) – $30
  • Supplemental Materials Included – $10

**Please be sure to notify the registrar if you need any of the additional services listed above.

Please note: myVCFA is for currently enrolled students and alumni who attended or graduated with an MFA, MAT, or MA degree from Vermont College of Fine Arts after the transition from UI&U to VCFA. Students who graduated from Vermont College prior to 2009 will need to contact Union Institute & University or Norwich University (depending upon last date of attendance) for transcripts and other issues relating to academic records. If in doubt, please read this PDF first to determine where your academic records are maintained and who to contact regarding your records.

Please contact the registrar with any questions or concerns: [email protected].