Join us as we honor the best of Vermont literature while catching a live concert from Kat Wright. This should be one of the premier evenings in Montpelier and Vermont!
Here’s a photo gallery from last year’s Gala to give you an idea!
Along with readings from our finalists and a live performance from Kat Wright, the Gala will feature hors d’oeuvres from Sugarsnap Catering. Tickets are $45.
And before the Gala, check out as many finalists’ books as you can. You can find them at your local bookstore:
- Jensen Beach, Swallowed by the Cold
- Melanie Finn, The Gloaming
- Margot Harrison, The Killer in Me
- Robin MacArthur, Half Wild
- Angela Palm, Riverine
- Elizabeth Powell, Willy Loman’s Reckless Daughter
- Alison Prine, Steel
- Mary Ruefle, My Private Property