The Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focuses on results-driven efforts and initiatives that have college-wide impacts. The ODEI partners with administration, programs, and departments to provide leadership, consultation, and coaching for:
- Setting strategic diversity, equity, and inclusion goals and direction for the institution.
- Conducting equity assessment and planning and ensuring accountability.
- Reviewing organizational changes and development through an equity-minded lens.
- Assessing the impact of crises, changes, and administrative decisions on the community.
- Developing new diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.
- Developing equitable and inclusive policies, procedures, and programs.
- Creating learning and development opportunities for faculty, staff, students, and alumnx.
- Managing crises and incidents of bias, hate, and discrimination.
- Creating inclusive reporting and communication strategies.
- Building, healing, and repairing community relationships.
- Developing relationships with external communities to support and advance goals and initiatives.
(Featured work by Jodi Adkins, GD ’17)