Visit the Registrar’s Office for information about transcripts, enrollment verification, loan deferment, degree verification, privacy and disclosure issues, and other matters relating to the educational records at VCFA.
The registrar’s office is responsible for maintaining the academic records of VCFA students and graduates. VCFA students use myVCFA, the college's secure, password-protected website, to do the following:
- Request and pay for official transcripts (see fees below)
- View and print unofficial transcripts
- View and print your semester schedule (for enrollment verification purposes)
- Manage your contact information (address, phone numbers, etc.)
- Access billing statements
- Make tuition payments by credit card
- Unofficial Transcript (available via myVCFA) - Free
- Official Transcript* (request via myVCFA) - $10
*Official transcript requests will be processed in the order in which they are received. Please allow up to two weeks for processing; it rarely takes that long, but during busy times there may be a wait.
Additional Transcript Services & Fees**
- Overnight Delivery - $25
- Supplemental Materials Included - $10
**Please be sure to notify the registrar if you need any of the additional services listed above.
Please note: myVCFA is for currently enrolled students and alumni who attended or graduated with an MFA degree from Vermont College of Fine Arts after the transition from UI&U to VCFA. Students who graduated from Vermont College prior to 2009 will need to contact Union Institute & University or Norwich University (depending upon last date of attendance) for transcripts and other issues relating to academic records. If in doubt, please read this PDF first to determine where your academic records are maintained and who to contact regarding your records.
Resources and Forms:
- Instructions for using myVCFA
- Consent to Release Student Records
- Enrollment Verification
- Loan Deferment
- Privacy of Student Records (FERPA)
- Student Handbook (Art & Design Education)
- Student Handbook (Low-Res MFA Programs)
- Transcript Key
- Diploma Replacement Form
- Name Change Form
- Where Are My Records?