VCFA is pleased to re-introduce the Arts Leadership Circle, a special giving program for donors who make gifts of $1,000 and above to VCFA. Members of the Arts Leadership Circle receive exclusive benefits that foster a deeper connection with VCFA and its community.
Arts Leadership Circle Benefits
Patron Level: Gifts of $1,000-$4,999
- Invitations to special events with visiting artists, designers, writers, filmmakers, and musicians
- Exclusive online access to lectures, performances, and more from all 8 graduate programs via the new Arts Leadership Commons
- 5% Discount on Alumni Symposium (the VCFA cross-program reunion) registration
- Recognition in VCFA publications and on the VCFA website
- Discount on tickets to the annual Vermont Book Award Gala
Benefactor Level: Gifts of $5,000+
All of the benefits of the Patron Level, plus:
- Dinner with VCFA’s Board of Trustees
- 5% Discount on a postgraduate semester in all programs*
- Early Registration to special retreats and mini-residencies, including the Novel Retreat, Alumni Mini-Residency, Postgraduate Writers Conference, and more**
Any gift of $1,000 or above, no matter the gift designation, automatically gets you access to the Arts Leadership Circle and its benefits. To join, make a donation online here or contact the Development office at email@example.com or (802) 828-8555.
*Attendance at a postgraduate semester is contingent upon application and acceptance. Discount applies if accepted into a postgraduate semester. Please contact program directors for more information on postgraduate semesters.
**See specific program event for more details.
Director of Development
Vermont College of Fine Arts is a non-profit institution and all donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law. Legal Name and Tax Identification Number: Vermont College of Fine Arts 20-8384273