Connection. It’s what happens when students from all over the world come to Vermont College of Fine Arts for their graduate arts degree.
As students grow as artists at VCFA, they form strong connections that last a lifetime--connections with each other, with our faculty, and with the campus. Our graduates move into the world, effecting change locally and globally through new works and new ideas.
This is a distinguished and renowned group to stay connected with; VCFA alumni include poet laureates, nationally acclaimed writers and composers, established filmmakers, and groundbreaking artists. The connection continues—stronger than ever—after graduation.
VCFA graduates can maintain this vital connection by keeping their peers and faculty apprised of their achievements and success via the VCFA Alumni News Form. Please send us your current contact information and news today.
Save the Date
VCFA is going to be out and about this year. Mark your calendars!
AWP (Association of Writing Programs), Washington, DC
- 2-4pm Alumni Readings @ Bus Boys and Poets, Cullen Room, 5th St. NW
- 5-8pm Alumni Dinner @ Clyde's of Gallery Place, The Piedmont Room, 707 7th St. NW ($50)
- 5-8pm Alumni Reception @ RFD (Regional Food and Drink, 810 7th St. NW (cash bar)
- Register for AWP events here!
College Art Association, New York, NY
- 5:30-7:30pm - Alumni Reception @ Brasserie Ruhlmann, 45 Rockefeller Plaza
NAEA (National Art Educators Association), New York, NY
- 5-8pm - Regional Alumni Reception @ St. Andrews NYC, 140 W 46th St. between 6th & 7th.
HOW! in Chicago, IL
- Reception @ TBD
To learn more about your benefits as member of our alumni, as well as campus and regional events, continue reading the pages in this section.
June 20, 2016
Jodi Paloni (W ’11) has been picked for this month’s “In the Spotlight” section of...
June 6, 2016
Patricia Dove Miller (W ’08) will release her memoir, Bamboo Secrets, this month...
December 16, 2015
Circus Mirandus, the debut novel of MFA in Writing for Children & Young Adults...
December 14, 2015
Starting December 14, participants can register for the Spring 2016 semester of the...